Thank You for Registering!
Payment for the Drop In class or Group Walk can be made on site the day of.
Payment for any other class must be received before the first class meeting.
Payment by check to:
Good Dogma 1246 14th Street, Los Osos, Ca, 93402
Proof of vaccination is required at the first class session.
What you’ll need for class:
- Regular buckle collar, gentle leader, head collar or harness (no choke chains).
- Pinch collars may be used for Reactive Rover only, with consent of the instructor
- 5-6′ leash (no retractable leashes)
- A long training line – 20-30′
- Poop bags
- LOTS of extra tasty treats (when you think you have enough, bring more)
- Please do not feed your dog less than 2 hours prior to class.